- Standard Delivery- £14.99 Our delivery is fast and is usually within 1-5 working days, however in the majority of cases we delivery next day!
EXEMPTION TO ABOVE- If purchasing Heckmondwike products delivery charges;
We can deliver to the majority of UK mainland addresses however unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Ireland and Northern Ireland. Other remote areas/ areas where access for delivery vehicle is difficult may not be possible to deliver to. When you place your order with us we will always endeavor to contact you within 24 hours to notify you and will give a full refund to original payment method.
With our standard delivery we expect that your order should arrive with you within 24-72 hours, however in most cases we aim to deliver your order on the next working day if ordered before 11.30 am on a business day. Heckmondwike products standard delivery may take upto 7 working days for delivery.
- If your order is placed on a Friday after 12pm or during the weekend or bank holidays, then your order will not be processed until the Monday or the next business day and will be delivered on the following business day thereafter.
When we receive your order we will make contact with you by e-mail or telephone to organise your delivery and give you a better idea of delivery timescales. Should that date be inconvenient, you can request an alternative date thereafter. If your order is out of stock then we will also contact you to discuss the quickest available delivery options and for your decision on whether you would like to proceed with the order. Out of stock goods can take between 2- 10 days for delivery.
Important Information to be aware of;
- If next day delivery is imperative to your order we would always suggest that you contact our team via telephone or e-mail to check stock prior to ordering.
- Someone will need to be present at the delivery address to safely receive and sign for the delivery. Anyone at the delivery address will be deemed to be authorised to accept delivery.
- Standard delivery is made to the kerb side due to insurance guidelines and the driver may require help to carry goods into your property.
- Orders will usually be delivered via our distribution partner or an independent courier service.
- Delivery times are between 8am to 6pm and delivery companies cannot call before delivery – the time slot is “an all day delivery”. Requests for an E.T.A (Estimated Time of Delivery) are at the courier’s discretion and are unfortunately not usually available. Wherever possible we will advise you at the time of order of approximate delivery lead-times.
- Deliveries could be made on a lorry or a van and we will therefore assume that the delivery address will be accessible. If there is likely to be a problem with access then please inform us at the time of order to discuss.
- On delivery please ensure that you check the packaging for any visual damage to the goods before you sign for your order. If you do receive damaged goods, packaging or there are missing items, please make sure it is noted on the courier driver’s paperwork and we also ask that you contact us directly to ensure we are aware of the problem.
- We advise against booking fitters/ installers until goods have been received and checked, as we cannot take responsibility for any consequential losses or delays in delivery.
- If your order arrives as arranged but delivery is unsuccessful due to nobody being present at delivery address, inadequate help available to unload products/goods, the goods are refused, or the order is cancelled whilst in transit you may be liable for any additional costs incurred for the goods being returned. This cost of usually based on product weight.
By placing an order on our website, you are agreeing and satisfied with the above delivery conditions.